Susan called to the Bar having practised as a solicitor in Edinburgh, in the field of commercial litigation. Since calling to the Bar she has been instructed in relation to a wide variety of commercial disputes, with a particular focus on those involving insolvency, commercial contracts, company disputes, partnership disputes, property law and professional negligence.
Susan has been a standing junior to the Scottish Government since 2012.
She is ranked in Chambers and Partners and the Legal 500, for both commercial litigation and insolvency.
- Joint Administrators of Oceancrown Limited -v- Stonegale Limited & thers  UKSC 30
- Her Majesty's Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills -v- Giancarlo Celino and Fabia Celino or Munro, Unreported, Dumbarton, 6 November 2015
- Dunvagen Holdings Limited (in Adminstration) -v- Brian Kilgour, Unreported, 22 October 2015
- Wills v Strategic Procurement (UK) Limited  CSOH 26
- Paul John Clark and David John Whitehouse, the Joint Administrators of The Rangers Football Club Plc (in Administration)  CSOH 55